The Shapeshifting Chronicles are stories told in the first-person by two Tauren Druids, brothers in spirit, in their quests though the World of Warcraft.
This is their stories. This is their path.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Kayrn was right. The Kolkar roam around the Oasis in The Barrens. I have met found them while on my hunt for Zhevras, very close to the Crossroads. The folks there seem not to mind them. It seems they dare not cross the path of those who seek refuge in this outpost.
I still suffer from the temperature out here. Mulgore is not a cold place but the cold breeze, the fresh grass of the plains and the eventual rain makes it a much more pleasant place.
Still, it is not time to complain. I realize all this is part of my path as a druid. As a Tauren. As one of the sons of the Earth Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment