The Shapeshifting Chronicles are stories told in the first-person by two Tauren Druids, brothers in spirit, in their quests though the World of Warcraft.
This is their stories. This is their path.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A full day


I am tired. Very tired.
Yesterday was a full day. I have crossed The Barrens back and forth, fought beasts, the Kolkar, helped little creatures... It was a very rewarding day. Yet, I'm exhausted.
The Barrens can fool you. In a glance, one could say it's a dry, dead land. One could not be more wrong. There is a vast variety of life -- much more than there is in Mulgore! I have seen and fought huge birds that go by the name of Plainstriders, horse-like creatures called Zhevras, big lizards called Raptors and some even bigger that shoot lightnings from their snouts, small Adders, Prairie Dogs, flying snakes, small gazelles. I am stunned with all the diversity.
At the oupost in the crossroads, I have found many other adventurers. I found more of the Orcs, which I found a very interesting race after meeting one in Camp Taraujo. They are not as big as Taurens and maybe not as kind to others. But I believe in their hearts and their ways. They are very close to the Earth Mother, even if they do not acknowledge her presence.
I also met more of the Forsaken. I still don't understand why they joined the Horde or what they are doing here. But I can not speak of what I do not know. For me, they are most welcome.
Then we have the evil Kolkar, just like Kayrn had reported earlier. During my stay an Orc by the name of Regthar Deathgate has given me the task of getting rid of some of their leaders. While at it, I was lucky enough to find one of their champions, Brokespear... And defeat him in battle. It was a serious blow for that pesky tribe.
I am tired now, and I shall go back to the inn and get some rest. For last night no one here haven't had enough sleep with all the comotion at the Kolkar camping sites. My fault, I guess, for freeing the world of 2 of the 3 leaders here at The Barrens -- good ridance.

No comments:

Post a Comment